Featured Post

We Love Leonard Nimoy: Our Favorite Spock-centric "Star Trek" Episodes

Please accept our apologies for delaying so long in bringing you another Leonard Nimoy tribute.  The loss of him has really sunk in du...

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not Too Early to be Talking About Jon Hamm on Tomorrow's "30 Rock"!



I can't seem to post the promo yet, but there's a nice interview with Flaming Nose favorite Jon Hamm available on YouTube, on the occasion of his guest role on 30 Rock tomorrow night. I was wondering if anything had come of the talk about him guesting as a love interest for Tina Fey's Liz Lemon, and now it's almost here!

At the risk of sounding like a crazy fan, oohhh...they're gonna look so cute together!

5 comments:

Jane said...

Jon Hamm and Tina Fey together in my favorite comedy? There's reason to live. Forget DVR, I just may have to watch this one in real time!

Anonymous said...

Jon Hamm is absolutely stunningly beautiful! Best looking actor to come along in a long, long time. He's too cute for Tina Fey. He's way cuter than her.

Jane said...

But she's smarter, funnier and richer, so it all equals out! I think they will be TV couple nirvana.

Lisa said...

I think they are perfection, too! She's totally adorable and he's great-looking without a self-absorbed quality. Plus he's really funny, and should complement her very well.

I can't wait for this tomorrow night!!

Judith said...

I love this guy!

I hate to sound superficial, but he is unbelievably attractive and he's a terrific actor. Remember his superb take on James Mason from SNL.