Monday, May 4, 2009

Leonard Nimoy to Appear on Next Week's "Fringe" Season Finale!



According to a recent blurb in Entertainment Weekly online, Leonard Nimoy has been tapped to appear in the season finale of J.J. Abram's Sci Fi series, Fringe next Tuesday May 12th (9-10pm) on FOX. He'll be featured as William Bell, a mysterious scientist and former partner of John Nobel's quirky and wonderful Dr. Bishop.

Rumor has it that this is more than a walk-on, and Nimoy will return next season to carry on the role as a semi-regular. Fingers crossed for that!

PS-I lied when I said I wasn't going to do any more Trek related posts. Never trust a Trekkie when they say they are done. They can try to make me go to Star Trek Rehab, but I won't go, go, go!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very exciting news and will add a boost to this just-renewed show! Great choice!