Monday, May 18, 2009

"24" Season Finale Tonight on Fox


I've completely lost track of 24 this season, though the buzz has been good and everybody seems to like it. #1 on my list of things to do this summer -- watch the whole season!

There's an interesting article this morning on the current state of the show from Chuck Ross of TV Week magazine. Click here to read it.

If you have been watching regularly, here's to a great 2-hour Season Finale tonight for one of the most ambitious shows ever to hit television!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Exciting personal update on "24". I got a flyer on my front door yesterday saying that 20th Century Fox was going to be filming an episode of 24 in my neighborhood starting today. There is to be gunfire, simulated smoke, (fake) emergency vehicles and street blockage. As soon as I get home I'm going to ride my bike down there and check it out! So funny to think that filming is still going on here in Chatsworth: in the shadow of the Spahn Movie ranch (and where countless Star Trek "alien" planet scenes were captured on those funny rocks!)