Featured Post

We Love Leonard Nimoy: Our Favorite Spock-centric "Star Trek" Episodes

Please accept our apologies for delaying so long in bringing you another Leonard Nimoy tribute.  The loss of him has really sunk in du...

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hide Your Eyes -- Funny Cat Video

Okay, The Flaming Nose and its correspondents have been good about not talking about cats -- which we happen to love -- but I just caught up with this very amusing two-part cat video that you can find here. It was in Daisy Whitney's column on the TV Week website last Friday; I missed it then.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. But if you don't, well...you get what you pay for. We will justify its inclusion here because the cats appear to be watching TV, or at least there is a TV on in the background of the clip. Good enough for us!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I am just a tiny bit appalled that I have already seen this cat video. I might actually be a professional cat video viewer. More recently, there was a hilarious one (I saw it on Yahoo, but I'm sure it was on YouTube too) called Forbidden Love. It involved a cat and a dog who were more than friends. (Not at all X-rated though, God forbid!)