Featured Post

We Love Leonard Nimoy: Our Favorite Spock-centric "Star Trek" Episodes

Please accept our apologies for delaying so long in bringing you another Leonard Nimoy tribute.  The loss of him has really sunk in du...

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The New "Star Trek" Movie Trailer!

If there's one thing you can say about The Flaming Nose it's this -- we're Star Trek fans!

Here's the newest version of the promo trailer for the movie which opens May 8th!



I have to say, Zachary Quinto from Heroes looks awesome as Spock!

Here's the link to the official movie website! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jane said...

RATS! The video has been removed already. I have an earlier version posted on my MySpace profile, and it was not removed! Well...here's how excited we are about the May advent of the new Star Trek movie. I am collecting assorted fans (my son Tommy so far, possible friends of his...Amy is also a probably) to go see it at the Thursday night midnight screening at the old Cineramadome (now Arclight) theatre on Sunset in Hollywood. Fingers crossed that they are not sold out already!

Lisa said...

I put a new one up! It's a terrific trailer, isn't it?

Wish I were there to go on your premiere-night movie journey with you!

I'll have to travel down the road to see it, but see it I will!

Can't wait!