Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Big Get Well Soon to "30 Rock" Star Tracy Morgan!


Word is out now that 30 Rock star Tracy Morgan underwent a kidney transplant operation earlier this month and will miss some episodes of the series next year. If you're a fan of 30 Rock, you know how wonderful Morgan is as Tracy Jordan, the unhinged and hilarious perennial malapropist and page Kenneth's biggest assignment. Here's a great scene with Tracy and Alec Baldwin:



The talented Morgan is evidently recovering well, and we wish him continued good health and many more opportunities to make us laugh!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I have been terribly absent with holiday travel and craziness, and I'm only just seeing this now. C'est terrible! I had no idea Tracy was sick. I hope he makes a full recovery! My sister Leslie got the boxed set of Season One for 30 Rock on Christmas and now she's a fan too!