Saturday, June 25, 2011

Surely you've seen this...

It was shown on David Letterman, and he couldn't stop laughing about it. And for good reason. It's the single funniest thing I've ever seen on the web. They guy who made it has done a lot of funny cat videos as well. But this is the most hilarious thing ever. It makes me laugh riotously every time I see it. Seriously, it makes me cry with total joy. That dog's "voice" just slays me, and his reactions to the man's cocky voice--with those ears and those lower teeth--are supremely hysterical. I think I could watch this over and over, forever. It's that good.

3 comments:

J.R. MacLean said...

That is truly funny, particularly how subtle the dog's facial expressions seem to be. There seems to be a gaping absence of Battlestar Galactica in your ouvre. Why?

www.jrmaclean.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

This is definitely a wonderful clip -- such canine desperation and longing!

And J.R., we haven't covered BG much because I don't think any of us have completely gotten into the show -- isn't that awful? I've meant to get into it but haven't yet. Obviously this is going to be one for Netflix for some of us! But thanks so much for stopping by!

Jane said...

I've had it on my Facebook page and watched it probably 50 times. It never gets old. It has all of the elements of great drama; pathos, anticipation, the agony of defeat. It's actually pretty sad, yet everyone says how hilarious. And it IS funny. My favorite line is when the dog says, "the maple kind...yeah". For some reason, the thought of a dog loving maple bacon (which I also revere) is quite wonderful. It's a winner!