Sunday, January 4, 2009

The SVU Review

Most of us are familiar with the critically acclaimed crime series Law and Order. I personally am a huge fan of this show. My favorite spin off is Law and Order SVU. Starring Christopher Melloni and Mariska Hargitay, it takes place in New York City following the stories of the fictional Special Victims Unit. Melloni and Hargitay play long time partners detectives Stabler and Benson. This show also features Ice T(detective Tutoala), Richard Belzer(detective Munch), and Micheala Mcmanus(ADA Kim Greylek). My eyes are glued to the TV set every Tuesday as I watch the struggles and horrors these detectives face day to day. The show keeps you on the edge your seat from start to finish of every episode. Each episode the writers create horrifying criminals and gruesome crimes. The show's cast has been nominated for several Emmy's. If you have nothing to do on Tuesday nights, I strongly recommend you watch this show. It airs Tuesdays on NBC 10/9 central. The next episode airs on January 6th.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome back, Michael! I also enjoy L&O SVU, better than the original Law & Order. I seem to catch it a lot in reruns especially!

Looking forward to more reviews from you this year!

Jane said...

Nice job Michael! I see someone got a picture up there for your post too, thanks for that!