Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall TV Preview: What You Can Watch on Tuesday Night

Tuesday Night Broadcast Network Fall 2012 Line-ups


















There are no new Fall Series making their debuts tonight, although you can watch new episodes of NBC's newest comedies, Go On with Matthew Perry and The New Normal, beginning at 9pm.  Next Tuesday night will see the premieres of Fox's new comedies Ben and Kate and The Mindy Project (more on them soon), as well as CBS' interesting (we hope) 1960s-era Vegas with Michael Chiklis and Dennis Quaid.  The CW is waiting until mid-October to bring in their newest offerings.

Tuesday is a real mixed night, with musical competition shows Dancing with the Stars and The Voice going head-to-head.  CBS viewers will feel right at home with the NCIS franchise duo and the new Vegas.  Fox goes all comedy, including the returning Raising Hope and New Girl, as well as their two newest. CW goes with a current favorite and adds a new girlie medical drama starring Meryl Streep's daughter.


3 comments:

Diana said...

Normally around this time of year, I get overwhelmed with the number of new and returning shows that I want to watch. The Voice, Parenthood, and Vegas are just a few that I want to follow, so I’ve set my Primetime Anytime feature to record primetime of the four major networks. So far, my nerves have been a lot calmer because every new premiere is ready on my Hopper for whenever I have time to watch it. I couldn’t help but poke fun at one of the girls I work with at DISH who was all in a tiff because she wants to watch four different shows that air at the same time, and she doesn’t have a Hopper!

Lisa said...

Those Hoppers sound wonderful! There is never enough room to DVR everything, but worse is that there is never enough TIME to watch them all! Thanks for visiting!!

Diana said...

@Lisa - I couldn’t agree more with you about the lack of time to watch everything! If it weren’t for the fact that I can Auto Hop the commercials on my Primetime Anytime recordings, I’d spend almost twice as much time trying to watch the same episodes and fast-forwarding through the commercials manually.

P.S. I like the question you posed of The Mindy Project turning into Scrubs meets Sex in the City. I couldn’t quite place it myself after watching the trailer, but I could see this happening!