Featured Post

We Love Leonard Nimoy: Our Favorite Spock-centric "Star Trek" Episodes

Please accept our apologies for delaying so long in bringing you another Leonard Nimoy tribute.  The loss of him has really sunk in du...

Friday, July 30, 2010

Is "True Blood" Getting To Be Too Much?

Not sure exactly what's the problem, but I'm getting a little bored and creeped-out by HBO's True Blood lately. A little too much innuendo for my taste, and I never thought I'd say it, but too much blood, plus a surfeit of sadism that isn't my cup of V. How are you all feeling about it? Below is a recap of last week's episode, with had oodles of flaying and head-bashing.

I might be the only one getting a little turned off, but I don't have that "gotta watch it" thing going on anymore for the series. Should I keep trying to get the love back?

1 comment:

Jane said...

We are lock step on this one. I no longer feel compelled to watch it on Sunday nights. I record it and take a look when I get around to it. Also, I'm starting to fast forward through the more violent flesh biting scenes, which are dreadful and semi-boring. Who are they trying to appeal to now, teenage boys? The kind of folks that go see a Saw movie? I don't get it, but they have definitely lost their way.