Featured Post

We Love Leonard Nimoy: Our Favorite Spock-centric "Star Trek" Episodes

Please accept our apologies for delaying so long in bringing you another Leonard Nimoy tribute.  The loss of him has really sunk in du...

Monday, May 19, 2008

DC in KC

As we eagerly await Tomorrow night's final AI season 7 performances and the David vs. David smackdown, I really don't have much more to add. You all know how I feel. If you're new to The Flaming Nose, just keep scrolling down (or click the David Cook labels) and see me gush. I really just wanted to share this great picture of Cook when he threw out the first pitch at the KC Royals game.


Jane said...

And to think I predicted his rise to the top over 3 months ago when everybody in America was, "David who?". By the way, that is a great shot of our boy.

If he wins...it will be the first time in 6 seasons that the person I rooted for goes to the top!

Scott said...

Doesn't he look like a pro baseball player there?!!

You know, I had my favorites during Hollywood week and the semi-finals (Syesha, Archuleta, Asia Epperson, Carly) but I would always think to myself, "you know, keep an eye on that David Cook because he sounds really good - esp. when he did "Happy Together"). Then he did "Hello" and he caught everyone's attention. The deal sealer was Eleanor Rigby. A home run two weeks in a row - it wasn't a fluke. And I truly believe the exact moment he turned into a rock star was when he hit the chorus of Eleanor Rigby, with his arms out to the side and that jumbo psychadelic screen behind him. I really think that was his "A Star Is Born" moment.